Our worry-free warranty
Your SHIFT hearing device comes with a 2 year warranty for your peace of mind.
Questions? We’d love to answer them for you! Send the friendly SHIFT Team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the full warranty details
- This warranty does not exclude your existing rights under Australian Consumer Law. Please note that our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Blamey & Saunders Hearing Pty Ltd (BSH) offers a two-year repair warranty on the SHIFT™ ‘Self-fitting’ hearing device. The warranty covers repairs due to the failure in the functioning of the hearing device. Where the defects to the hearing device are covered under warranty, BSH will organise repairs of the defective hearing device and will ship the repaired hearing device back to you, all free of charge. This warranty does not cover your initial shipping costs, and you will be responsible for the costs of shipping the defective hearing device to BSH in the first instance.
This warranty is valid for a fixed term of two (2) years from the time in which the SHIFT™ Self-fitting hearing device is supplied (the warranty period). The warranty period runs continuously from the time the hearing device is supplied until its conclusion.
This warranty only applies to the hearing device, and charger where applicable. The warranty is for the repair of any defects or faults in the hearing device and/ or charger that occurred during the normal use of the hearing device and/or charger. In order to be covered under this warranty, the hearing device and/or charger must not, by anybody, have been misused, lost, or otherwise handled inconsistently with its ordinary purpose and with instructions provided by BSH. The warrant covers repairs organised by BSH only.
This warranty does not cover:
- The repair or replacement of speaker units, forming wires, domes and any consumable items.
- Defects or damage due to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, or subjection to abnormal conditions (including and not limited to excessive exposure to moisture, humidity, perspiration due to physical activity, dust and dirt).
- Defects or damage due to a failure to properly use and maintain the hearing devices according to recommendations or instructions supplied in your hearing device package documentation, on our website, and/or provided specifically to you by BSH staff.
- Lost hearing devices.
- Defects or damage caused by actions taken or attempts by anyone other than BSH to repair or modify the hearing devices. BSH will not compensate you for repairs, attempted repairs, or modifications organised by anyone other than BSH.
- Any loss or damage suffered due to the use of replacement hearing device parts that are not expressly recommended for use by BSH.
- Scheduled or unscheduled routine maintenance services, including cleaning, quality checks, and fine tuning of hearing devices by BSH. Standard fees and charges will apply.
To the extent permitted by law, BSH is not liable for any consequential, indirect or incidental loss or damage whatsoever related to BSH products that are not expressly provided for under this warranty, and the liability of BSH is limited to the repair or replacement of defective products by BSH.
For claiming under this warranty, please contact BSH by telephone, website live chat or email. Where the damage or defects are covered under this warranty, you will then be guided on the process required to return the hearing devices to BSH.
You are responsible for packaging your hearing devices properly to avoid damage during shipping.